Public Relations Society of Tanzania (PRST) is a country Public Relations Professional Association established as an umbrella body that strive to regulate the Public Relations & Communication Profession in the country. It brings together all professionals to a single and strong profession voice.
- To advance the status and understanding of public relations and communication as a professional discipline and body of knowledge and to encourage its professional practice for the societal development.
- To accredit Public Relations professionals in Tanzania
- To credit Public Relations and Communication courses in universities, colleges and institutions
- To formulate and promotes policies and practices including codes of conduct for the benefit of community and public relations/ communication professionals.
- To guide, promotes and oversee PR professional excellence for Tanzanian Community
- To guide the PR Professional Conducts in Tanzania
- Undertake activities that enhance the usefulness, efficiency and skills of PR and communication professionals
- To present and promote the interest of public relations and communication professionals nationally.
- To approve and monitor all PR/Communication agencies and consultancy firms in Tanzania.
- To undertake any PR campaign and public education that aims to raise Public awareness
- Preparing of Communication Strategy
- Conducting of Researches
- Agenda Setting
- Audience analysis
- Customer Care and Employees Trainings
- Event planning & Management
- Speech writing